The English Speaking Program was launched in the year 2013-14, designed to address issues children of villages are facing expressing themselves in the English language. Vocabulary and proper knowledge of grammar are a significant reason, but hesitation and lack of confidence are the biggest components. This program (Flyer) focuses on that part
It is very obvious that in 14 days no one can learn proper English, but with our designed curriculum (Course Material) we can help those children in a big way by building confidence. This program was launched at all our libraries and was very successful.
Beneficiaries: Students of grade 9-12 (from India, Nepal, and Pakistan)
- Volleyball Tournament- Toss for Education, Dallas TX
- The Sixth Power of ONE Fundraiser, DE
- Dr. Vishnu Marla, Newark, DE
- Sanjay Kumar & Family, Dover, DE
- Mahendra Kumar & Family, Camden, DE
- Rahul Srivastava & Family, Randolph, NJ
- Vikas Gurugunti & Family, Houston, TX
- Sitaram Peri & Family, Hyderabad, India
- Faraz Hussain, Hyderabad, India
- Mahesh Gurugunti & Family, South Brunswick, NJ
- Sampathnath Pamidigantam & Family, Dublin, OH
- Ray Prasad Consultancy Group
- Delasoft Inc.
- Wyvil Systrem Inc.
Estimated Project Cost: $9000 for 105 Libraries and 2100 Students
Booklet Printing – $2000
Mailing & Misc – $500
Tutoring – $4000
Monitoring – $1000
Award Function and Certification $1500