Success Academy is designed to get those students prepared who wants to participate low grade competitive examination, strengthen their English and Analytical ability, in addition provide them with computer education so that they can have better chance of getting a job. Success Academy will assign a mentor for every three children who will guide them, support them, motivate them. And this will bring out the hidden talents/entrepreneurship.
Once a year Academy will celebrate a Success Day where each mentor group can display their project prototype or present their idea that promotes innovation and develops entrepreneurship.
There are several studies that indicate a wide gap between rural and urban education. The gaps can be seen in various ways. For instance, in rural areas people earn on daily wages for their livelihood and education is always secondary for them.
The way of teaching also differs in urban schools. While the teaching methodology in rural schools is still primitive, the urban schools are keen on adopting modern ways of teaching like concept learning and focus on the development of each student.
Real problem arises when these youth go to competitive job examination. Even for the low paying job they fail. Ripple effect happens, seeing their elder youth unsuccessful, younger loose hope and drops out from school.
Locations for 2020
- 1 Locations in Nepal
- 1 in Uttar Pradesh
- 1 in Bihar
- 1 in Chattishghar
- 1 in Assam
Total: 5 Locations
Boys or Girls those who have completed their X grade and interested in competitive examination with their studies. Due to our limited resources, we have identified only 10 candidates to be enrolled under this program at this time.
What are we providing:
- 60 Hours English Prep (90 minutes session once a week)
- 60 Hours Reasoning Prep (90 minutes session once a week)
- 40 Hours GK Share Session (60 minutes session once a week)
- 40 Hours Computer Theory (60 minutes session once a week)
- 5 Books on MS office to Share
- Competitive Exam Guidebooks
- 2 hours of dedicated computer practice time per week.
- 3 on 1 Mentor
- Guide Books and computer books: $150
- Blackboard and teaching supplies: $100
- Tuition Fees for teachers: $1,400
- Success Academy day (Prototype and Ideas to display): $250
- Place Rental: $150
- Computer center Rental: $350
Total: $2400 Per location
Total Fund Needed $12,000 for 5 locations
Rajeev Kumar – 91-99278 89109 or mail @ successAcademy@beeducated.org