Anjali Needs Support for her two Children
About the Family : The story of single mother Anjali Santosh Lodhe from Pune. She was married in 2008 to her husband who worked as a watchman. Unfortunately, her husband passed away in April 2020 leaving the responsibility of three kids on her (age between 3-6). She was working as a maid servant but during the pandemic people refused her work. She was emotionally and financially distressed. She is feeding her kids with whatever little help she is getting from society.
Counseling by : Toolika
Date Counselled: 07/27/21
Counseling Notes: Mother is eager to educate both her girls and dream for their bright future but restricted financially , she can support only 20% of their education .
Support Requested for:
- Tuition (Rs 24000 for 2 girls)
- Books and uniform (Rs 5000 for two girls)
- After successful Academic completion : 5000
Annual Funding Request: Rs 34000
Support Committed by : Aashi mittal from UP will support 12000 .
Seeking support for 17000 more
Support Frequency: Yearly
- Tutor is assigned for both girls , classes will start from 6th September.
- Books and stationary will be provided soon.